Sunday, July 22, 2012

Here we go…


I’m very happy to report that my first book, Deep Blue Sea, is nearly ready for publication!!!  This process has been a true labor of love from start to finish, almost two years in the making, but I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.  I should get the final edits back next week and plan to work diligently to have it ready for release by late August early September.  In the meantime, I’ve been busy getting all my social media sites setup and ready for my book launch.  Who knew setting up one’s Internet presence would be so exhausting.  I’ve learned more about style sheets and Dreamweaver than I would have ever thought necessary, and gained a new appreciation for website designers.
I’ll post updates here periodically, as well as my occasional random thoughts, so please check in now and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment